Iran's national museum contains a collection of valuable historical remnants of Iran, located in Tehran. This museum consists of two separate buildings, one is the Museum of Ancient Iran, inaugurated in 1937 and the other is the Museum of the Islamic Era, inaugurated in 1972.
This building was constructed by Naser Al-Din Shah's son, Masoud Mirza (Zal Al-Soltan), in 1878 and therefore is called Masoudieh Building. The first library and the museum were established in this building. Besides, it was also used as cadet at the beginning of 20th century. In 1967 the first Ministry of Education established there.
In Jelfa district, south of zayanderud, there exist 14 churches, the most well-known of which is Vanak Church which was constructed during Shah Abbas II time. This church includes paintings of Jesus Christ's life, ornaments, and stuccos. Vanak museum is also in this church.